Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Show I Thought Was a SOCAN Show But Was In Fact Not One

Geister - Living Lies

Teenage Head - Get Off My Back
Diodes - We're Ripped
Bongo Fury - Alaska Shuffle

DOA - Liar For Hire
Subhumans - Death to the Sickoids
SNFU - Beautiful, Unlike You and I

Defektors - Bottom of the City
Nomeansno - Self-Pity
Peace - Winterhouse (playing Tuesday at Wunderbar)

Pointed Sticks - True Love
Infamous Scientists - Canada's Pissed
Throwaways - Friday Date

Simply Saucer - Here Come the Cyborgs
Sex Church - Slipped
Rhythm of Cruelty - In Time

Mandates - I Stayed at the Arcade
Let's Dance - Summer Breeze
Dishrags - I Don't Love You

Personality Crisis - Case History
No Problem - Debts
School Jerks - Why Ask Why?

Zebra Pulse - Hillbilly Galactic
Love Electric - Inside Joke
Christ Appearing As Sun - Program One (excerpt)

No comments:

Post a Comment