Saturday, February 2, 2013

the Mothers of Invention - Plastic People

the Ex - The Flute's Tale
De Kift - Nat & Stinkend Stroo
Rondos - I Don't Like the Rastaman

Flying Lizards - Herstory
Public Image Limited - Fodderstompf
Vivien Goldman - Launderette

Pigbag - Wiggling
Dexy's Midnight Runners - Thankfully Not Living in Yorkshire
English Beat - Rough Rider

Psychic TV - No Go Go / Ov Power
Alternative TV - TV Operator
the Normal - TVOD

Descendents - Bikeadge
Mike Watt and the Secondmissing Men - Kabuki Girl
Chuck Dukowski Sextet - Eat My Life

Bush Tetras - Can't Be Funky
Maxine Nightingale - Right Back Where We Started From
the Clash - Magnificent Seven

Doom - Relief Pt. 2 (Doom is actually coming HERE, believe it! I cannot promise they will be good, but I can promise I will be there)
Poison Idea - AA
Disorder - Today's World

Dead Kennedys - Riot
Red C - Jimi 45 / Pressure's On
Crucifucks - Hinkley Had a Vision



No comments:

Post a Comment