Saturday, March 17, 2012

Stiff Little Fingers - Alternative Ulster

Black Flag - Armageddon Man

45 Grave - Phantoms
the Bags - Babylonian Gorgon
Geister - Transfixed

Tragic Mulatto - 900 Foot Jesus
Tumour Circus - Fireball
Nomeansno - No Rest For the Wicked

SOUL!
Marvin Gaye - What's Goin' On?
James Brown - Say it Loud, I'm Black and I'm Proud (Part 1)
Venus Gang - Space Inferno
James Brown - Say it Loud, I'm Black and I'm Proud (Part 2)

Stimulators - Loud Fast Rules!
Infamous Scientists - Television Control
Buzzcocks - Orgasm Addict

Husker Du - Bed of Nails
Die Kreuzen - Among the Ruins
Naked Raygun - Jazz Gone Bad

PAUL ROESSLER
Geza X - I Hate Punks
Twisted Roots - Walking Upside Down
Nervous Gender - Alien Point of View

HOLY MOUNTAIN!
John Lennon - Cold Turkey
John Coltrane and Don Cherry - the Invisible

No comments:

Post a Comment