Saturday, July 30, 2011

Iggy Pop - I'm Bored

X - The Phone's Off the Hook, but You're Not
the Muskrats - Linda Blair
Velvet Underground - I Heard Her Call My Name

Dutch Hey Wagon - Numbskul
Pere Ubu - 30 Seconds Over Tokyo
the Fall - Various Times

Negative Approach - Whatever I Do

No Problem - I Got a Bomb
Saccharine Trust - A Human Certainty
Rites of Spring - By Design

Madness - Razor Blade Alley
Abyssinians - Forward to Zion
the Selecter - Out on the Streets

Minutemen - I Felt LIke a Gringo
Flowers - After Dark
Adam and the Antz - Animals ands Men

the Slits - So Tough
James Brown - Funk Bomb
the Pop Group - Thief of Fire

Butthole Surfers - Sea Ferring
the Cravats - There is No International Rescue
Z'ev - Excerpt from live at N.A.M.E. gallery 1986

Ben Disaster - One Fist Pounding Against the Stage
Here and Now - What You See is What You Are

No comments:

Post a Comment