Saturday, April 24, 2010

All London Calling, all weekend.



London Calling, the Clash, one of the best albums of all time. I have resolved to listen to this album, only this album, every chance I get, all weekend. It's going to be the best weekend of my life. If you listened today, I took you with me on a full overview of London Calling.

Side A
London Calling
Brand New Cadillac
Jimmy Jazz
Hateful
Rudie Can't Fail

Side B
Spanish Bombs
The Right Profile
Lost in the Supermarket
Working for the Clampdown
Guns of Brixton

Side C
Wrong 'Em Boyo
Death or Glory
Koka Kola
the Card-Cheat

Side D
Lover's Rock
Four Horsemen
I'm Not Down
Revolution Rock
Train in Vain

Buy this, download it, tape it, do what you have to to listen to this masterpiece all weekend. Have a London Calling Weekend of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment